Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalworking

On Friday, June 13, 2014 11:23:42 AM UTC-7, Joe Gandalf wrote:
Actually, Tim offered a good suggestion: post here. Despite the

painful & useless political bull****, there remains a lot of good

metalworking advice here. Or at least there was when I was more active

about 3 years ago. Most of the decline came when Google opened the NGs

up to the clueless web idiots.

I filter out anything that is crossposted to the tinfoil hat crowd, so

I don't see much of what you seem to hate. Of course, I also miss out

on stuff that is crossposted to the eng.joining and CNC groups, but

it's a small price to pay.

When I upgraded my OS, I had to reinstall Agent, so I lost all of my

filters. Eventually, I'll repopulate them, too, and I will only have

to suffer through the political noise.

Tim's offer of posting metalworking questions here doesn't make much sense because it ignores the fact that this group has been destroyed by Mark Wieber's clique of idiots. Trying to blame the problems with this group on Google Groups isn't based in reality.

Almost no discussion of CNC or CADCAM happens here. Instead, this group now features worthless losers almost all of whom are proud members of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots. These idiots start threads like should they use JB Weld on a chair because they're too lazy and too cheap to learn how to weld..