Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Gandalf[_2_] Joe Gandalf[_2_] is offline

Default metalworking

OK, I'm gonna be civil, at least this time. What did Tim write that
was so outrageous? The way his reply read to me was that he was
offering more complete advice to someone who must have come from
Google's lousy site. Tim's advice seemed to be spot-on, if read by
someone who didn't have a big chip on his shoulder (or whatever).

You do understand that I was replying to Gunas, right? And, yeah, he
prolly doesn't *owe* any apology, but his reply to Tim was off the
chart in hostility. I would give him a second chance since he may have
poor English skills, but ultimately it's up to him to understand the
finer points of conversing in any given social situation.

I generally go for ignoring perceived insults initially. This helps to
**** off anyone who was looking to offend, as well as to allow them to
really show their ass, if an ass is what they truly are.

Joe

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:42:41 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, June 13, 2014 9:38:22 AM UTC-7, Joe Gandalf wrote:
Wow. You asked a perfectly reasonable question, and Tim gave you a

perfectly reasonable answer. Then you jumped all into his ****. You

need a course in good manners, as well as a better understanding of

conversational English - as it is actually practised.

You also owe Tim an apology.

Joe

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

He owns no one an apology. His English is fine. Now sit down and STFU.