Default Pen sales

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 05:38:01 GMT, "Passerby"
wrote:

You should not have sold it to him anyways. It is a clear case of an
"incompatible user".
"John Young" wrote in message
.. .
Just thought I would share this with all of you... I recently lost a
sale of a pen because the customer would not believe that I had made
the pen. The reason being that the little plastic box given away with
the pen says " Made in Taiwan". So the pen had to have been made in
Taiwan.

There is no accounting for some customers !!!!!!

John

yeh and he may want to suit you if he gets any spelling errors too!!!
lol :-] skeez