Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default HF compressor troubleshooting and repair

On 6/11/2014 7:11 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/11/2014 6:50 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:30:34 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I agree, the gauges are not to be trusted.
Today, I was able to air up a tire (which
is going soft again, and goes to the shop
tomorrow) 40 PSI.

That is bad. The compressor won't work and the tire won't hold air.

I'm about to blow up at the matter, but I'm
so full of hot air and..... can't win, some
days.

My first car was a 1970 Chevrolet Nova. Yours?

Reminds me, mine was a '49 Chevy.
All tires had inner tubes in those days and we got more flats but you
could repair them yourself. Also, all gas stations had free air pumps.