Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default OT The Vulcan Bomber

Their biggest mistake was in underestimating Mrs T. I am sure that time will
tell that the Belgrano sinking was illegal and she gave the go ahead to sink
it. No ships - no troups, That won the war.

I remember someone telling me, they were at a conference or meeting
where she was and she said after her advisors had been telling her if
they did this it'd go that way, did the other it'd go the other way etc
and in a very short space of time she said that she didn't care how they
did it she just wanted it to go that way ... pointing her finger to the
floor;!...
--
Tony Sayer