Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] athiker@wind.net is offline

Default OT - Food For Thought

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:08:41 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's
remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much
faster now.

You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are
holding a gun, she's probably angry.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink
like their fathers.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like
someone..... That's common sense leaving your body.

I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated"
gets thrown around in the courtroom.

I didn't make it to the gym again today. That makes five years in a row.

I decided to stop calling the bathroom the John. I renamed it Jim. I feel
so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

To the paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers; If
you find one.....what's your plan?

I especially like the idea of replacing the standard car horn with the
sound of a gunshot.

There is always a crowd around the local post office about noon. Just
drive by, blow the horn and watch the scramble.

Jim

If you aren't good at first attempts, skydiving probably isn't for
you.