Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Contact enhancers?

On 6/11/2014 9:13 AM, wrote:
On Monday, December 10, 2012 8:42:56 PM UTC, Daniel Prince wrote:
I cannot find my bottle of Tweek so I need to buy some new contact

enhancer. Which one do you use and recommend?

I have looked on eBay and contact enhancers come in liquids that you

apply with a brush, squeeze tubes, and aerosol sprays. Which form

do you think is best? Thank you in advance for all replies.

--

When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.

Stop being cruel!

---