Posted to rec.woodworking
whit3rd whit3rd is offline

Default Talk to me about templates, routers and double-stick tape

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:03:11 AM UTC-8, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:48:40 -0500, dadiOH wrote:

Paper? What kind of glue? I haven't heard of this method.

Most any paper...wrapping paper, butcher paper, newspaper, notebook
paper, etc.

Brown paper grocery bags are used the most. They are strong enough ...
Just hit with a mallet or pry with a chisel.

My favorite is painters' masking paper; doesn't soak up much glue,
maintains integrity with any of the glues I could use. The
only papers that wouldn't work are waxed, painted, or wrinkled.

It forms a perfect grain line, and splits off SO nice...