Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default OT The Vulcan Bomber

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 09:48:23 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On 9 Jun 2014 07:03:29 GMT, Huge wrote:

we get rather spoiled.

Not sure I'd like that much noise. We get fast jets through here
close enough to see the pilots at times. They are loud but up, past
and gone in less than a minuet. Chinooks just make the windows
rattle, Black Hawks nervous, having no real requirement to be
streamlined, they just look like the killing machines they are.

We have a light fitting that despite adjustment starts rattling way
before either of us can hear the machines themselves,and it rattles
differently between the Chinooks and the others.
If I could remember where we got it I could obtain more and sell em at
Farnborough to poor 3rd world countries who can't afford decent radar
systems.

G.Harman