Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Vulcan Bomber

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 13:14:55 +0000 (UTC), Adrian wrote:

Every year or so our army Black Hawks do training over Melbourne

city
centre, flying between the skyscrapers and hovering over target
buildings. Very impressive.

I was in Melbourne for Australia Day about ten years ago - with military
jets coming down the river at full welly ...

Doubt it if fighters, too many windows would get broken. B-)

... and somewhere around bollock-all altitude.

Was out in Bahrain just before Gulf War I, staying in same hotel as
the Tornado pilots. Camels are apparently a hazard in the desert at
500mph...

--
Cheers
Dave.