Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian[_9_] Adrian[_9_] is offline

Default OT The Vulcan Bomber

In message , Chris J Dixon
writes
The Lightning doing a low pass and rapid climb was another
highlight.

Back in the late 70s, I visited Binbrook, and was able to watch a couple
of Lightnings take off at dusk. Got them rolling down the runway, then
hit the after burners, two big balls of flame travelling away from me at
great speed. Fantastic sight.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "diy" with "news" and reverse the domain

If you are reading this from a web interface eg DIY Banter,
DIY Forum or Google Groups, please be aware this is NOT a forum, and
you are merely using a web portal to a USENET group. Many people block
posters coming from web portals due to perceieved SPAM or inaneness.
For a better method of access, please see: