Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_3_] Tony Bryer[_3_] is offline

Default OT The Vulcan Bomber

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 09:48:23 +0100 (BST) Dave Liquorice wrote :
Not sure I'd like that much noise. We get fast jets through here
close enough to see the pilots at times. They are loud but up, past
and gone in less than a minuet. Chinooks just make the windows
rattle, Black Hawks nervous, having no real requirement to be
streamlined, they just look like the killing machines they are.

Every year or so our army Black Hawks do training over Melbourne city
centre, flying between the skyscrapers and hovering over target
buildings. Very impressive.

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com