Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Good Lord, Give Me Strength! (Moving the Shop)

On Sun, 8 Jun 2014 22:00:20 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

wrote

Yes, there certainly is a difference between "you suck!" and "that
sucks!". ;-)

Right. And it depends on who is doing the "saying."

When it grabbed, and sent the clamped down drill press vise out of position,
I proceeded to get it (what I thought was lined back up) and clamped back in
place then turned it back on to continue the work. It was then that I saw
it was wobbling like a drunken sailor.

Then was when "I" said it.

"You suck!"

I would not have believed it was possible to bend a drill press that easily.

I wouldn't either. That's amazing. ...and quite scary.