Frank Z

Default Are open fireplaces considered desirable by the average house-buyer?

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:42:32 +0000 (UTC), "Woodspoiler"
wrote:

B&Q.... I can't imagine *why* they don't need a flue though...

They are specially made for euthenasia clinics in China. B&Q got
a ship load cheap and despite having the instructions translated
free by accosting a Japanese tourist on the underground, not a
single customer has returned one in six months of selling them.

he he! Very good. I did a bit more easearch on them today and it turns
out they comprise a catalytic converter - I guess that means you only
suffocate from lack of oxygen, rather than dying from carbon monoxide
poisoning...

Frank