Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fake cold air return

On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 08:22:39 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/7/2014 8:37 PM, wrote:

Three of my grandparents and 18 of my granduncles, grandaunts, uncles,
aunts, and cousins were starved and murdered by the nazis.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't use the word nazi so lightly, and
save it for murderers.

Sorry to hear that. Those that study history would agree. On Memorial
Day, the History Channel started a 6 hour series on WWII and events
leading up to it. I'm halfway through and find it interesting. It will
repeat if missed and younger people should see what our past was like in
hopes of not repeating it

A news report the other day said a 91 year-old man slipped out of his
nursing home in the UK. They searched for him for 12 hours, only to
find out he had went to Normandy for the Memorial

Another 91 year-old man that served in the US 101 ST Airborne
(Screaming Eagles) made an assisted parachute jump at the same place
he jumped 70 years ago under intense fire. The Greatest Generation!!

Canada doesn't the often credit they deserve at Normandy, they took
heavy casualties, too.