Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] observer5@verizon.net is offline

Default Fake cold air return

On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 14:37:55 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

. Also not every place and time is
subject to code nazis and people aren't dying as a result of lack of
code nazis either.

Three of my grandparents and 18 of my granduncles, grandaunts, uncles,
aunts, and cousins were starved and murdered by the nazis.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't use the word nazi so lightly, and
save it for murderers.

It also leads to other people quoting what you said. I'd appreciate
if those who replied to this post would in the future snip parts like
what I quoted above.

Seinfeld is funny most of the time, but other times he has the
sensitivity of a lump of dirt.