Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Old CO2 cylinders: what to do with them?

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Jabba" wrote in message
ldhosting.com...
Lobster scribbled...

Having a clearout, I've unearthed a couple of empty 250g CO2
cylinders from
a SodaStream machine.

Turns out they are now obsolete as far as Sodastream are concerned,
as
their new machines use a different size cylinder, and they no longer
support or refill the old ones.

Does anybody else use these things these days, or are they literally
rubbish? If not, how I am supposed to get shot of them, given that
the
local refuse collection centre refuses to take gas cylinders?

Landfill? - seems bizarre.

Do you live in a pikey free zone?

Is there such a place?

Yes, Lancashire.

Just goes to show that Pikeys have standards.

How did you like working in the great ******** of the south?

Much better than Langley in Manchester. At least no one tried to shoot me in
London.

--
Adam