Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Talk to me about templates, routers and double-stick tape - PingGreg

Got this in FWW's email letter this morning:

SUBJECT:Ultimate routing jig

Not that I necessarily think this is, as they say in their email, the
"ultimate" pattern routing jig; and I can say with certainly that I
don't think it is all that "clever" for a number of reasons - lack of
adaptability to size and provisions for backing up edges to prevent
tearout are a couple - nonetheless thought it was definitely germane to
this discussion and might be useful to have in your bag of tricks:

http://www.finewoodworking.com/how-t...orking-eletter

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net