Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,alt.hvac
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default AC checkout/tune up $89 a good deal?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/4/2014 7:12 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

A few years ago I asked the guy who was installing our next-door
neighbor's new A/C about getting ours serviced. He said, "If it's
working OK, leave it alone."

Perce

I've seen units which "ran fine" but were in serious
need of professional cleaning. The challenge is to
find a company that does good and honest cleaning.

Hi,
That part, cleaning I do it myself. Not that hard.
At end of season I do it. Just turned on A/c last week
and guess what, there is frost warning out tonight.
Wife went out after supper, covered tomato and cuke plants.