nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

I installed ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 on my surfing computer, and the first page of this program has 6 graphics on it:

1. Write image file to disk - which shows what looks like a small CD going to a hard drive.

2. Create image file from disk - which shows what looks like a large CD going to a small CD.

3. Verify disk - which shows a large CD and a small CD and a magnifying glass between them.

4. Write files/folders to disk - which shows what looks like a manilla folder with a bunch of papers in it going to a hard disk.

5. Create image file from files/folders - which shows what looks like a manilla folder with a bunch of papers in it going to a small CD, and

6. Discovery - Which shows what looks like a computer paper print out with a bunch of zeros on it going to a hard disk.

If I click on any of these graphic images, it opens up a new page. Can anyonbe explain what clicking on each of these graphic images does?