nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren[_2_] View Post
An ISO image would be a solution, I agree. I don't think Nestor has
tried that yet.
I haven't tried it because I don't know how to try it.

But, he11, in the final analysis I'd ideally like to have access to the installation program itself so I have the flexibility to use it when I want, to load it on different computers and to reload it when and where I want.

I'm thinking that if I image my hard drive, then I'll lose all that software if something expensive goes wrong with my computer so that I end up having to buy a new computer. I'm presuming the image of the hard disk on one computer can't be pasted onto a different hard drive in a different computer, can it?