Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Glary Free File Recovery Giveaway

On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 17:11:50 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:12:00 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 18:36:23 +0200, nestork
wrote:

I've become disillusioned with this Glary - Giveaway site.

I've mentioned before these sites are not what they seem. They set the
bait, reel you in and finally set the hook. Nothing is free. Not even
freedom. There is always a cost sooner or later.

Larry Ellison summed it up best.
If you are not paying for a product, you ARE the product.

I agree this is a good way to get people to try a product but it is
not really a license to own the product.

If you really like this free stuff, image your drive and you can
always get it back by reloading that image if you lose a drive.

An ISO image would be a solution, I agree. I don't think Nestor has
tried that yet.