Posted to alt.home.repair
Not@home Not@home is offline

Default Soft toilet seat.

If you are awash in cash, get a Toto washlet. Among its features is a
long lasting padded seat that is heated.

Julie Bove wrote:
I am getting yet another one of these. Personally I am fine with the
cheap plastic or wood ones. I have seen a wood one break. Wasn't mine
and I can't remember now where it was. A piece actually cracked off.
Can't say that I've had a plastic one break. But the others who live
here love the soft ones. The problem I have is that they split at the
seams or just get weird slits in them. I was like... What are you two
doing? Sitting down with a knife or something?

I ordered this one as it seemed to get mostly good reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think I have bought all of the various ones that I can find in the
brick and mortar stores. And they all suck. Has anyone bought one that
they had good luck with? I'd like it to last longer than a year.