Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default Software for landlords

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 23:38:56 +0200, nestork
wrote:

I regularily take pictures of dirt and damage left behind by tenants.
One of the hassles I have to deal with is resizing all of the pictures I
submit to the government of Manitoba to get approval to withhold part of
the tenant's damage deposit to pay for the cleaning or damages. The
photo files straight out of the camera are far too large to see on a
computer screen, so I have to resize them all to 1024 X 768 pixels so
that they fit on one screen.

Tomorrow, GlarySoft is offering a batch photo resizing program for free,
and I intend to download it.

If anyone also has to resize large numbers of photos, the web site to
find the program is he

'Giveaway - Glarysoft' (http://giveaway.glarysoft.com/)

Also, today they're giving away MovieSaver4 which is a program which
allows you to simply copy and paste the URLs of movies (.wmv, .mp4, .flv
and other formats) into a list, and the program will download them in
the order they're listed in. I've downloaded this program already, but
haven't used it so I don't know how good it is, or what it's limitations
are.

I think all the cameras I've had allowed you to change the settings
for picture size. Just pick a smaller picture size so you don't need
to bother with the resizing.