Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Magnetic appliance breakaway cord

On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:55:11 -0400, J Burns
wrote:

Some extension cords might be dangerous with a 15-amp load. Cooking
stuff used outdoors could get knocked over. If the fryer were left
outdoors, perhaps deterioration of the plastic could make it dangerous.

Given the location, on a stable platform, I really won't need an ext.
cord.

If I were going to heat a gallon of oil, I'd rather do it outdoors to
minimize possible fire damage.

Yep. When I cook, 97% is outside - keeps my bride happy, too.

Chicken just needs a coating after it drains a bit, Fries get some
seasoning, then double fried - makes 'em crispier.

I'm hungry