Walker

Default jet mini stand question

distance between the bolts is 23 3/4 inches

Thanks for the info. My new Mini came in yesterday. It was delivered to my
front door from Woodcraft in 3 days. Wow! Anyway, I unboxed the Mini and
placed it up on the stand I wanted to use and was able to drill usable bolt
holes in the stand. I haven't turned with it yet, though. I cut, glued and
clamped the plywood pieces together last night for the bench top. Hopefully,
I can get it mounted and actually try it tonight. I can't wait!

you intend to push the capacity of your new lathe to the max.

Thanks for the warning. It's not my intent to push the limit of the the
Mini. I do however want to take full advantage of it's capabilities. It was
my understanding that I would be able to turn 9.5" bowls on this lathe. But
I understand your concerns and will heed your warning because I am truly a
novice.

Walker