Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Back from a work travel trip

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 5:24:43 PM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/3/2014 2:21 PM, Frank wrote:

Stormin's post is funny.

We have a night's motel reservation at the beach in a couple of weeks

and I cringe at what my wife set up and is paying. I'll pocket

anything I can get away with.

Sigh. Do unto others as they do unto you.

Now that you mention it about doing unto others:

Few years ago I was on a trip to China. I asked all the participants for bathroom toiletries they did not want. Got a whole ****load, which I dragged home and donated to a battered women's shelter. Often these poor women have to flee in the middle of the night with only the clothes on their back and their children. They have nothing, so can use basic toiletries.

Go thou and do likewise -- to the charity of your choice.

HB