Posted to alt.home.repair
Retired[_2_] Retired[_2_] is offline

Default Back from a work travel trip

On 6/3/14, 10:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Been out of town for a few days on work. I brought
home all the samples I could find, including the
motel soap, shampoo, and the small maple syrup
bottles from Cracker Barrel. Today I took my eye
glasses off, and stepped into the shower. I
figured to save money by using the motel shampoo
(Days Inn, and very good quality shampoo actually).
I took the cap off the motel shampoo sample and
poured it onto my head. Then, the over powering
scent of pancakes came into the shower and my
head got sticky.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

So how did your morning pancakes taste with "Days Inn" shampoo ?

Clean and radiant ?