Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT-Way to arrange my computer business

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 11:05:08 AM UTC-4, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per trader_4:

It does seem to have features that are opposite to what the

OP is looking for. He apparently doesn't want any internet

connectivity on the business PC at all.

Mea Culpa.... I missed that.

But, FWIW, TeamViewer can be used directly PC-to-PC over a LAN.

OTOH, how to have a meaningfully-useful LAN without internet

connectivity is above my pay grade.

--

Pete Cresswell

How to have no internet connectivity and have a useful business PC
period is questionable. The OS, apps, etc depend on the internet
for updates. And usually with a business PC you need internet for
sending/receiving emails, bills to customers, etc. And then you
typically need an antivirus program
which again depends on regular internet updates. I guess if you have
no internet connectivity at all and never receive documents, files
from anyone that you're going to put on the PC, then you could skip
the antivirus. But it's not the typical case.