Posted to alt.home.repair
David LaRue David LaRue is offline

Default OT-Way to arrange my computer business

Hello,

We use Acronis to back up and change systems at work. A DVD/CD and an
external drive are all you need. Why use the cloud when it can be local
and as simple as plugging in your archive to the usual or replacement
computer. I also use a external drive at home to archive the important
personal photos and business files.

I'm sure your familiar with backing up to external drives. Acronis can
image your entire system. You mentioned taking a half day to get back to
normal after a disaster. Acronis can cut that to about 20 minutes.

David