Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Laptop battery not charging

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:27:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

But anyway, one of these dayds I might be in a situation where
it is to my advantage to take a bus or rapid (the name we sue
for something like the subway here) and it would be nice to
have the laptop at least last the ride. But that is not now
so it is not a big issue.

My new $150 Acer 720 Chromebook battery lasts about 8 hrs of
intermittent operation. I haven't timed it, but it easily lasts all
day without a charge. That seems to be the trend in ultrabooks and
tablets these days, where the battery is something like 75% of the
volume of the device.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558