Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default I beat the rain!

On Mon, 02 Jun 2014 01:14:37 -0500, philo* wrote:

I have had a small leak on the roof over the front porch. I found that
there is one spot where I have to apply a bit of "Snow Roof". It works
fine but needs to be re-applied once a year.

Of course I never remember to until it starts to leak...and once rainy
season hits I have to put up with the leak for months waiting for the
seasonal rains to stop and for the area to thoroughly dry out.

For whatever reason I got out there yesterday morning and got the job
done. I beat the rain by about 8 hours this year!

Congratulations.

Be careful you're not arrested as a rain beater.