Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Druge Headlines: "I am ashamed to be an American" - "The horror that isAmerica is disgusting"

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:11:23 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/qj4rcdd

What is sick is the idiot did another run-around congress!

I love the pic of the 5 all together. You couldn't make up better
caricutures of Islamic terrorists. Did you see the Team America, Saving
the World movie? It was done by the South Park guys, using puppets.
Really cool. In the opening scene they show a couple of Islamic
terrorist puppets about to blow up Paris. And they look just like the
5 he released.....

I missed the South Park thing, but imagine it

What the resident idiot in the WH did was give incentive for the
Taliban, doing this all over again and demanding KSM be turned over
next time.

The resident idiot can't or has never run a lemonade stand.