Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Name this connector

On Sunday, June 1, 2014 12:15:23 AM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Karl Townsend" wrote in message

I need to order this connector. I'm sure its in Digikey, SOMEPLACE

http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/Ka...ector.jpg.html

http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/Ka...ctor2.jpg.html

Its a 9 pin bullet type with plastic sleeves. Three of them "D" shaped

to key it so it won't go in wrong.

Names, how to search for it? Extra bonus if you can find it on the

digikey website.

Pretty sure radio shack has those, needed a set just recently to adapt a

renishaw unit onto a Fadal mill.

When I was rebuilding my Saab 900 Turbo I got sick of the proprietary Molex/AMP connectors which suck anyway. I purchased a GM Weather Pack kit and never looked back.

**** this propriety connector bull****. I cut em off and toss them in the garbage where they belong.

http://www.weatherpack.com/