Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia[_9_] Jeff Wisnia[_9_] is offline

Default Oil those garage door hinges!

trader_4 wrote:

What oil/lubricant do you recommend for the hinges and
for the roller bearings?

BTW, brass rat 78 here too.

Nothing fancy, I use my "all purpose" trigger operated squirt can which
I'm pretty sure I last filled with 10W-30 motor oil.

BTW, my graduating class had only a dozen gals in it. When I attended my
55th class reunion a couple of years ago half of the undergraduate
graduating class were ladies. We weren't learning things like biotech
and such back then, which likely explains that change.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)