Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
HomeGuy HomeGuy is offline

Default Druge Headlines: "I am ashamed to be an American" - "The horror thatis America is disgusting"

Google drooler trader_4 wrote:

Hillary didn't want to rock that boat too much by declaring
Boku Haran as a terrorist group. As long as the oil continues
to flow in Nigeria, you're cool with whatever happens there.

You can take up whatever Hillary did or didn't do with
regard to Nigeria with Hillary. But everyone here knows
that if the US did do something with regard to Boku Haram
and Nigeria, you'd be the first one to bitch about that,
claiming that it would be an example of the USA meddling
in foreign countries where we should stay the hell out.

If you did send troops into Nigeria weeks or months ago to eradicate
Boku Haran, you'd make some weak-ass attempt to go after them and then
sooner or later your soldiers would end up guarding the oil fields and
tanker ports as you set up a permenant base there.

Penis envy!

I was wrong.

You know what the most commonly prescribed drug is in Canada?

It's Crestor. (for cholesterol control - yes we like our bacon and
eggs).

Do you know what the most commonly prescribed drug is in the US?

It's Ambilify.

Used to treat agitation caused by schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.

You're a country full of psychopaths, apparently.

Now tell me again why I should be envious of your country?