Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default OT NSA-proof search engine takes on Google

Per Todd:
Also, keystroke loggers, just logs everything you
type on your keyboard, as everything you type is in the
clear. Exploits that go after your banking information
love this method.

-T

p.s. my advice to the public as a PCI tester, USE CASH!
Use your card(s) as little as possible.

Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't even *think* of doing my banking
online.

I don't even like the idea that institutions like the mutual fund where
I keep my retirement account make it unconditionally available because
it would seem to place the burden on me to prove that I was not behind
some prankster's trading activity.
--
Pete Cresswell