David Claborn

Default Supernova Chuck on Jet Mini?

"Chuck" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:22:59 -0800, "David Claborn"
wrote:

I thought the Woodcraft employee took the more expensive option off the
table, but now I'm back to weighing the two. Most turners agree that the
$70 more is well spent on the supernova, so I'm leaning that way. I'd

love
to hear from any fans of the nova over the supernova.

David,
Before you lay down your greenbacks at Woodcraft, take a mosey over to
www.kmstools.com to save a few bucks.

This Canadian dealer has great prices and good customer service, to
boot.

Just a satisfied customer...

Yeah, I hate to say it, but I went to Woodcraft to handle and see exactly
what I'm going to get when I finally do pull the trigger and buy one
on-line. : ) Woodcraft is a great place, but when the savings start going
over $15-20, I usually do buy online.

For what it's worth, there's a fellow on ebay who's selling novas for $99
and supernovas for $159, and those include some jaws and your size of
thread. Pretty excellent deal.

Thanks again,
Dave