Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Soft toilet seat.

"micky" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 May 2014 10:24:30 -0400, micky
wrote:

I don't like the padded ones. God gave me my own padding. Even when I
was thin, I had more than enough.

BTW, I know not absolutely everyone has enough padding. I knew a girl
once, didn't seem skinny, but when I squeezed her bottom, I could feel
her pelvis. It was scary. In my case, even when I was thin, there
was no evidence I had bones in there. Maybe some thick fat or floppy
cartilage or special bottom material, but no bones.

I am old. My daughter took a picture of my behind in my undies. It was
like the saggy baggy elephant only it was skin that was sagging. Wasn't
pretty. But I have never had a butt. Hard for me to find underwear that
fits. Thick waist, no hips, no butt. I have actually had underwear that
flapped around me like butterfly wings. That wasn't pretty either.