Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Dishwasher doesn't dry properly

On Friday, May 30, 2014 9:43:14 PM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/30/2014 11:12 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Now I have to look for a source to get large bottles of rin$e agent - the small bottles are very expensive.

Costco said they don't carry rin$e agent. Anybody know of a store that sells big bottles?

On-line I found 32 oz. Jet Dry for $19.00 and $15.00 free shipping. Is that an OK brand?

TIA

HB

Jet Dry and Cascade are good brands. Been using both for many years.

32 oz. will last a very long time.

I buy it at BJs so I'm surprised Costco would not have it.

Maybe the employee didn't understand me over the phone. Costco used to carry it. Next time I'm there I'll check. I did see that Target has it -- not far from me.

HB