Waterloo Structures Waterloo Structures is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Thompson[_3_] View Post
This new, very well-insulated, foil-backed, house has one drawback...
the garage door opener range with the garage door closed is only about
20'

Any ideas on how I could extend that range?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

I had a lot of issues with my garage doors when I was making a new one at my place. I actually had it built by a vendor whom I found through the internet waterloostructures. net and they were going to do the doors for me but I wanted to do that myself so I tried I but was unlucky in fixing it successfully. So tough luck guys I'm still without a door and really ****ed off!! what to do???