Waterloo Structures Waterloo Structures is offline
Junior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Thompson[_3_] View Post
Is this correct...

I have a complex expression Numerator/Denominator
where Numerator is the complex conjugate of the Denominator.

Am I correct that the net phase angle is twice that of the Numerator?

That would simplify my life if I didn't have to make the Denominator
real, which turns into an Algebraic mess :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |