Waterloo Structures Waterloo Structures is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Thompson[_3_] View Post
This new, very well-insulated, foil-backed, house has one drawback...
the garage door opener range with the garage door closed is only about
20'

Any ideas on how I could extend that range?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

I love cooking and really want to do it in my garage but I'm afraid I'l cause an accident like it's made of wood and I'm scared I'l do myself and the garage some harm. Is it really likely??