Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Dishwasher doesn't dry properly

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/27/2014 11:16 AM, Josh wrote:

This dishwasher takes ~90 minutes, and is reasonably quiet (can tell
that it's running in the same room, but not in the next). I wouldn't
trade it for those rumored 2-4 hour cycles some of the new ones take.

Looks like you won't have a choice next time around. I'm not sure why
it would have to take so long to save energy.

99% of the time it does not matter. We usually start it after dinner or
before going to bed so it has many hours to do the job.

Hi,
New DW we got is like at 47db sound level when running. Only thing it is
running is indicated by light marked "active" The amount of water it
uses is so little it's hard to believe it does the job. Is that
Frigidaire DW energy star qualified one?