Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default Bose AM/FM CG Player

On 5/27/2014 8:16 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Sun, 25 May 2014 10:19:04 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

When watering a hanging plant a few years back a wee bit of water dripped onto the top of my Bose. The remote control works correctly, but since the water spill any channel of the AM/FM will only give static response. Is there possibility this mat be repaired, or is the system a total loss?

Have you since removed the hanging basket or removed the player away
from the dripping water? I'd start there.

The school superintendent had a secretary with a hanging plant above her
computer. Warned several times. Total count 3 monitors, 2 computers and 1
printer which led to a h/d recovery that yielded NOTHING of value. Got her
new furniture. wonder why school taxes so high? Meanwhile I had to scramble
to get her up & running and instantaneous attention was not acceptable.

Was she a blonde?