Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Bose AM/FM CG Player

On Tue, 27 May 2014, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Jon Danniken writes:
On 05/25/14 10:54 pm, y wrote:

When watering a hanging plant a few years back a wee bit of water
dripped onto the top of my Bose.

Let me guess - you also own Beats headphones?

And any other sound equipment he has is hooked up using Monster cables.

Only Monster cables use high-valence, de-oxygenated copper in their
cables, so you retain the sonic purity of the source, ensuring the
highest degree of clarity, without the muddying effect of inferior cables.

100% prime grade-A cow manure.

Wire is wire, particularly at frequencies less than 20khz. So long as
the wire will accomodate the required current with mimimal voltage drop,
it is more than sufficient.

I think he was being sarcastic, but perhaps not. At best, he's just
repeating what Monster cables must be saying.

The odd thing is, either Monster Cables are commonplace, or you can now
buy cables that look like them, because I'm finding quite fancy looking
cables attached to the VCRs and cable boxes that I find on the sidewalk.

Michael