Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paint formula changes

On Tue, 27 May 2014 08:11:37 -0400, "David Martel"
wrote:

Cerda,

The actual color that a paint dries to varies. Different lots made on
different days are different colors. Your expectation that you would get a
color match was unrealistic.

Dave M.

In my experience if it has the same code, the mix matches even
several years later - but if, as was intimated, they changed the BASE
used, the formula will also change, and the colour match will be a
real crapshoot. I'd try having the paint store ad the missing parts
of toner to match the original formula and see what happens.