Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Another fine example of your american youth - Yes, you are raising ageneration of worthless psychopaths.

On Tue, 27 May 2014 02:26:53 +0200, nestork
wrote:

No, Ken, what I'm saying is that finding legitimacy in the US
Constitution for people to own assault rifles that can easily be
converted into machine guns is no different than turning to either the
Bible or the Koran to find answers to modern day problems. What was a
good strategy and sound reasoning under one set of circumstances at one
time is not good strategy and sound reasoning for all time.

Nestor,

I think you have been snookered by the liberal news media. Tell us
what you think is the difference between an "assault rifle" and a
"machine gun". It appears to me that you might think our U.S.
Constitution is a "living breathing document", that changes at the
whim of political winds. That is not the case. Progressive liberals
want people to believe that, though.

It is perfectly legal for a citizen to purchase and own a machine gun.
Buying one is a different process than buying a rifle or hand gun. If
one has the money, one can own a Gatling gun, a Cannon or a tank.

Fun video: _Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot 2014 Highlights_

https://tinyurl.com/lzvk7uj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising