Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window help

wrote:
I need to replace the window on my vinyl sided house. I took the
window out temporarily and measures the square of the window that
fits into the rough opening. It measured 31 9/16 wide x 71 9/16 tall.
I cant find a window locally anywhere this size.

Is this an odd size and is my only option having one custom ordered?

That size window has been discontinued by all mfrs of window units because
of it's carbon footprint . Your only option is to board up the hole and
cover it with tarpaper . Let us know how that goes .

--
Snag