Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default Where to buy replacement dryer knob for a Zanussi washer/dryer?

wrote in :

On 24/05/2014 00:46, Lobster wrote:
On 23 May 2014,
grunted:

Any suggestions for places selling at a reasonable price?

I've never found anywhere that's consistently significantly cheaper
than others for spares for electrical goods. espares.co.uk is
normally my go-to place, but there are others.

If you're not fussed about matching knobs, or having a branded item,
it's worth looking on ebay - loads of cheap variable sized knobs
available there.

I've looked around but everyone is charging £25+ for a knob and cap
... I think a little araldite will have to do.

A pity the local gypsies that collect redundant appliances in many areas
don't set up a business selling spares!